Discover our VAT technology solutions. Scroll down for more information.
Both tax professionals and companies are faced with increasing challenges within the scope of VAT based on continuous innovations. In this ever changing environment, Deloitte's VAT technology services provide clients with automated and customized solutions. Furthermore, these solutions are constantly monitored and updated to remain in line with statutory requirements.
Prompt VAT returns with minimized risks. TaxCube assists your company throughout the entire filing process. It minimizes the probability of errors, deriving from strict deadlines, unstructured data sets, and human inaccuracy. TaxCube automates VAT filing according to customized client requirements.
- VAT returns with just a few clicks
- Guaranteed compliance at all times
The constantly changing field of IT has facilitated electronic revision within the scope of tax audits. Currently the wide-spectrum automated e-data analysis has replaced previous ad hoc reviews. Based on this new practice, VAT Analytics runs 80 tests on your VAT data according to VAT legislation. This uncovers and calibrates any potential risks and savings opportunities.
- Customized tests and transparent reports
- Full-scale process audits
- Professional consultation interpreting results upon request
It has become ever more important for companies to have a comprehensive methodology and set of tools for a tailored VAT management. The VAT Review Smart technology is capable of identifying companies' qualitative VAT risks and, at the same time, the fields that need to be developed due to the absence of process optimisation.
- Intelligent VAT technology available online
- Identifies risks inside and outside organisations
- Able to compare the performance of several taxable entities
Hungarian statutory regulations and the tax authority's practice require that your company should regularly review your business partners for the purposes of VAT deduction. Moreover, this review should be carried out for each purchase. PartnerScan is Deloitte's technical solution offering an automated, regular review of potential vendor risk.
How can PartnerScan help you?
- Tests and weighted results system designed on the basis of effective tax authority guidance and Deloitte's professional experience
- Transparent and tailored report
- Saving time and resources while minimising risks
- Reviewing the business background of partners based on 19 criteria
- Automation tailored to activity
Get in touch with us
Zoltán joined Deloitte’s tax advisory team in 2007 where he currently works as a director and as the leader of the indirect tax service line. During his advisory work he has gained broad experience in domestic and international VAT planning.